TBO Into>English - Translator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores

2 posters

Go down

Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores Empty Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores

Post by Scott H Jackson Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:42 am

Hi all,

in the contract text this line that has consistently been left in spanish:

The Parties, simultaneously to the signing of this Contract, irrevocably instruct the Seller's Custodian and the Buyer's Custodian to settle the sales transaction by recording, to which reference is made ​​in paragraph (a) above, through the delivery of Shares to the Buyer against cash payment of the Total Price to the Seller, all through the system and in accordance with the procedures laid down by the Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores, S.A. Unipersonal (Iberclear).

is the idea here that this all of this is a proper name and should be left in Spanish? or should this be translated into English?

Any thoughts?
Scott H Jackson
Scott H Jackson

Back to top Go down

Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores Empty Re: Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores

Post by caroquintana Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:07 pm

I left it in Spanish as I've looked up for this name and it always appears in Spanish in English documents. And most of the proper names that appear in the documents are not being translated, as we agreed to in previous chats. I found a translation, however, that was "Securities Registration, Clearing, and Liquidation Systems Management Company"...

caroquintana

Back to top Go down

Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores Empty Re: Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores

Post by Scott H Jackson Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:53 pm

caroquintana wrote:I left it in Spanish as I've looked up for this name and it always appears in Spanish in English documents.

If there's a precedent to leave it in Spanish as a proper name, I think it would be good to leave it as you've done.
Scott H Jackson
Scott H Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum