TBO Into>English - Translator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study title

2 posters

Go down

Study title Empty Study title

Post by Scott H Jackson Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:35 pm

I know this is a long phrase, and we're not exactly supposed to agree on long phrases, but it's the title of the trial and I think it would be good to agree on, especially since we've seen the study in English:

Source wrote:Eficacia y seguridad de las gotas oftálmicas de 10mg/ml de brinzolamida/2mg/ml de brimonidina (suspensión) en comparación con las gotas oftálmicas de 10mg/ml de brinzolamida (suspensión) + gotas oftálmicas de 2mg/ml de brimonidina (solución)

Here's what I have:
(Notice that I changed the (suspensión) and the (solución) to appear after the word "eye drops", as per https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02339584

Scott wrote:Efficacy and safety of brinzolamide 10 mg/ml / brimonidine 2 mg/ml eye drops, suspension, compared to brinzolamide 10 mg/ml, suspension, plus brimonidine 2 mg/ml eye drops, solution,...

Let me know what you think.

BTW, I just noticed that the English study page that Max found uses capitalization for the drug names, whereas the source text doesn't.
Scott H Jackson
Scott H Jackson

Back to top Go down

Study title Empty Re: Study title

Post by gabrielcisneros Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Should be capitalized throughout

but that does track our cheat sheet. Thanks Max

I am keeping the ( ) formatting and the + sign just to retain some flavor of source...
gabrielcisneros
gabrielcisneros

Back to top Go down