TBO Into>English - Translator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"de referencia"

2 posters

Go down

"de referencia" Empty "de referencia"

Post by gabrielcisneros Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:19 pm

The Spanish clinical services are organized in such a way as to concentrate resources in a particular center for a particular pathology.  Therefore, the "comite . . . de referencia" in our case is the ophthalmology committee.  I used the term "Lead Committee" which I think captures the gist of the designation.  The other committees I have so far left as "implicated" committees because they have previously emitted an opinion on a related subject.

Here is the quote from the Spanish Ministry of Health

Servicio o Unidad de Referencia : Servicio o unidad de un centro o servicio sanitario que se dedica a la realización de una técnica, tecnología o procedimiento o a la atención de determinadas patologías o grupos de patologías que cumplan una o varias de las características establecidas en el Real Decreto 1302/2006, aunque además ese servicio o unidad atienda otras patologías para las que no sería considerado de referencia

gabrielcisneros
gabrielcisneros

Back to top Go down

"de referencia" Empty Re: "de referencia"

Post by Scott H Jackson Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:28 pm

I tried googling " Clinical Reference Committee" and nothing shows up.

Advisory Committee might be a possibility...

On linguee, "committee of reference" does show up, but I'm not sure how trustworthy that is...

http://www.linguee.com/english-spanish/search?source=auto&query=comit%C3%A9+de+referencia
Scott H Jackson
Scott H Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott H Jackson Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Benchmark Committee is another option I saw on Linguee...
Scott H Jackson
Scott H Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum